Now that I have received my copies of Melt: 100 Amazing Adventures in Grilled Cheese (and many of you have as well), I figure it is time to give away a free, signed, copy of the book. Now is as as good of a time as any, […]
The last time I ran a contest, I only had two submissions. They were great submissions but only two, leading me to be somewhat disappointed. When Sargento contacted me regarding a new contest, I was somewhat worried that, again, I would only receive a couple […]
As a kid, a grilled cheese sandwich, bowl of tomato soup and glass of milk made for the ultimate meal. How can we still enjoy this classic childhood favorite as a grown up while ditching the mundane, processed ingredients of our youth? During the month of April, Sargento is celebrating National Grilled Cheese Month by encouraging food lovers to re-discover a favorite dish – this time with authentic, natural ingredients and a sophisticated twist. – Sargento
This quote is from the initial email that Sargento sent to me regarding the Ultimate Adult Grilled Cheese Sandwich contest. With a beginning like that, how could I resist? Who doesn’t love a contest involving grilled cheese sandwiches? If you don’t, you might want to move along. If you do, continue reading for all the details.
- Submit your original Ultimate Adult Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe, using only “fresh and natural ingredients,” in the comments below. (Valid email required.)
- Contest runs until April 30, 2011 @ 11:59 PM EST.
- I will personally be choosing the winner. Make your recipes outstanding!
- One (1) winner will be notified personally on May 2, 2011 and then announced shortly after.
- One (1) winner will receive the following, all courtesy of Sargento:
- Six packages of Sargento Blend cheese slices
- Artisanal bread loaf
- Gourmet mustard
- $50 gift card to Williams-Sonoma
It is time to get your thinking caps on and start grilling. Happy Grilled Cheese Month!
Cut from 100 percent, natural cheese and never made with processed ingredients, Sargento cheese is the “grown up” ingredient for the “Ultimate Adult Grilled Cheese Sandwich.”To help inspire your readers’ path to delicious re-discovery, here are a few Sargento creations reminiscent of everyone’s favorite sandwich.
- Grilled Mediterranean Sandwich
- Swiss and Beef Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sargento sliced natural cheese varieties such as Provolone, Baby Swiss and Sharp Cheddar are ideal for adding delicious flavors to make the Ultimate Adult Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Visit Sargento.com for full nutrition information, more recipes and product availability.
I want to thank the Grilled Cheese Academy and WisconsinCheeseTalk.com for allowing me the opportunity to give away free cheese (and write a guest blog entry). It has been a great relationship that I hope will continue long into the future. Now enough of the […]
Readers, I have some great news for both myself and you: a guest blog and a contest with great prizes. Are you excited? You should be. Read on for all the details. Wisconsin Cheese has a new blog, WisconsinCheeseTalk.com, and I am their first guest […]