If you follow me on Facebook, which you really should be doing, you know that I have decided to promote my cookbook full-time. I am going to travel the country to spread the grilled cheese word and speak to anyone that will listen. Grilled cheese had already been my biggest interest/hobby, but with this cookbook, it has truly become a passion.
Even while finishing up my last few days at my full-time job, I have been working on setting up my first handful of appearances. I am now proud to reveal those dates and locations for the first time. I plan on adding many more locations/appearances in the coming months and hope that everyone will be able to stop by at some point and say hello.
- Thursday, September 19, 8:20 am approx – FOX 8 Morning Show / TV Appearance & Demonstration
- Thursday, September 19, 5-7 pm – Whole Foods, University Heights / Demonstration
- Saturday, September 21, 10 am – Miles Farmers Market, Solon, OH / Signing
- Sunday, September 22, 11 am – Miles Farmers Market, Solon OH / Signing
- Saturday, October 12, 11 am – The Greenbrier / Signing & Demonstration
- Saturday, December 7, 11 am – The Greenbrier / Signing & Demonstration
- Friday, December 13 & Saturday, December 14 – Grilled Cheese Restaurant, Wisconsin / Details To Come
Also, as I have been teasing for months, a new blog design will be coming very soon; especially now that I have a lot of free time.